Saturday, January 26, 2008

595. sum up

Rant of the day: Let's get retarded now...

Just to sum up the week... stress... busy... stress... busy...

I can't BREATHE!

Think I need a break just to "breathe" properly. What to do when the branch is seriously under manpower, overload with work and poor interpersonal management. Sometimes, it is really irritated to work under a 100% female bosses environment. Not that they can't lead but rather, things just kept going in circles!

The last module finally ended. It is really intensive. Had to stay up late everyday to complete the logs and assignments. Work damn hard for it but I'm not even sure I can get a distinction. Think a credit will be a blessing. Haha. Somehow, just felt that I wouldn't perform so well in this module.

A bunch of super fun people. That's what mass communication is about. Haha. Actually, I quite like Dr. Lisa's class but just that it is way too taxing for working adults. We barely have time to rest and yet, there's still so much workload. Tired...

Thursday was a tardy day. Let's get retarded! Haha. Well, just to destress at work else, I might just go bonkers with all those ridiculous deadlines.

Eileen (a.k.a. Hazel的妈) is so kind to treat me apple pie. She's always treating me food. Think I might just get fat but I don't care. Eating is a pretty effective way to destress at work. Ask Sofiyah and she'll tell you the same thing. Haha... Was pretty stressed at work today and her apple pie from Hans was quite a surprise! Thanks so much! That pie was terrific. Crispy crust. Generous fillings. Best point is that it is not too sweet!

Sent out quite a number of resumes and I'd finally got a call from Safra Radio to arrange for an interview for ! Gosh. I need to get out of here fast...

No comments: