Sunday, January 27, 2008

596. new hair

Smile of the day: A distinction for my first module! Yippeee... But it's only 3 marks more from a High Distinction. Darn!

I love my new hair colour.

Haven't colour my hair for quite a long while because my hair is getting a lil too dry to sustain those chemical impact and since it's Chinese New Year, I shall get it dyed. Love my caramel colour so much! But I do love caramel in my drinks too. Haha...

Dear also got her hair permed! So sweet. So cute. It's like a princess walking out from fairy tales. But this perm cost her a bomb! Gotta save up next month to put things back into order. 加油! Gals long and large-curls hair have this perfect styling characteristic. You can go out in almost any outfit for almost any occasion! To work... To play... To chill out in a hot and sunny day... It's simply simple and nice.

Besides that, I bought a new handphone too! That k800i started to gave me problems. Can't receive and make calls. Can't receive sms. So, since the walkman phone is all hyped up in the market, I decided to myself a walkman phone too.

Sony Ericsson w910i works perfectly for me, except that I still can't grasp the walkman functions. Not very user-friendly actually. It's also a bit laggy but I'm quite cool with it. I mean how fast you need? Love the slim, slider design. Love the colour. But the camera is pretty bad. Although it's 2-megapixel but it's no where comparable to my old k750i.

Overall, a 3.5/5 for this phone. Some improvement needed.

Went for my hip hop class alone for the first time. Things do get lonely when you are alone but I can bear with it. Haven't been dancing diligently but dancing makes me feel alive...

It's back to work tomorrow. Monday blues...

No comments: