Monday, January 28, 2008

597. just average

Quote of the day: Nobody want to be a nobody. Everybody want to be a somebody.

Sometimes, just feel that I'm really so average. I'll probably wouldn't be recognised amongst the crowd. A pair of very average looking eyes. A very average looking nose. A very average looking lips. A pair of very average looking ears. Nothing fantastic complexion. Short and cropped hair. Wears boring spectacles. Not well-built.

In simple terms, nothing outstanding and just another guy on the street.

You probably wouldn't give me a second look. Girls who saw me for the first time will probably see me as another average looking guy. Guys who saw me for the first time will probably see me as a non-threatening average man.

Being born looking good, charming, attractive and talented is really a blessing. You will already win the first impression of others. You probably get more chances and opportunities in life to kick start. I mean let's be realistic. If a handsome man and an ugly man with equal standards of qualification go for a job interview, the employer will take the handsome man. But of course, the rest depends on hard work. And I believe a lot in luck too.

Was randomly browsing at some of the hot babes and fabulous hunks in my Facebook. Felt suddenly so ugly, so little. Just suddenly feel that life is pretty unfair. But since when life is fair? Oh well...

End of rubbish thought.

I'm quite glad to know that our efforts paid off for the group assignment in the first module. Great job guys! Also for the last module, we did pretty well too. A High Distinction for both assignments! Anyway, both constitute only a little percentage to the respective results. Nothing much but just felt that all our hard work paid off. All the sacrifices in my beauty sleep... All the sacrifices in retail therapy... Relieved...

Results take forever to release. The second semester is already halfway through and we only got to know the result for the first module in first semester. Right...

No comments: