Wednesday, January 30, 2008

598. stretched or over-stretched?

Joke of the day: Nothing racist. Just for plain laughter.
Singh was enjoying the sun at the beach in America.

A lady came and asked him, "Are you relaxing?"

Singh answered, "No, I am Banta Singh".

Another guy came and asked the him the same question.

Singh answered, "No No Me Banta Singh!"

Third one came and asked him the same question again. Singh was totally annoyed and decided to shift his place.

While walking he saw another Singh soaking in the sun. He went up to him and asked, "Are you Relaxing?". The other Singh was a lot more educated and answered, "Yes, I am relaxing." The Singh slapped him on his face and said,"Stupid, idiot. Everyone is looking for you and you are sitting over here!"

Things are starting to look brighter recently. Two job interviews coming up soon and I can't wait to show what I'm made of. But of course, I'll prefer the media related offer. I mean I have to start somewhere in order get myself into this media line. I've tried many times but failed so hopefully, this will be a good place to start. At least they are willing to take in someone without the experience and relevant qualifications.

Office is in a gloom right now. Peak period. Everyone hardly have the time to breathe. But it does not make thing better when the upper management don't feel the pinch of the subordinates. Here we are, doing ridiculous OTs without being paid and there they are, pushing more and more work to us. We are not robots ok... Even machines break down when they are over worked, and we are flesh and blood.

Yes, human boundaries can be stretched. I totally agree to the theory but humans are like rubberband, you can stretch it but if you over stretched, it snaps. This explains the high volume of "customers" in mental hospital.

Anyway, went to sort of "destressed" during lunch yesterday with Isaac at Pasta Waraku. New outlet at Square 2. Love their pasta. It's so Japanese... Haha. And I simply love their pizza too! Crust is so thin and yet filled with a light and smooth buttery taste. Mmmmmm...

Today's lunch was on Cheng. So nice of her for treating me lunch! Went to Ichiban Boshi and sort of indulged but she simply refuse to get on my camera. Haha. Thanks so much. Really enjoyed the lunch.

No comments: