Friday, January 11, 2008

592. hell week

Poem of the day: Something funny found in toilet cubicles...
Here I lie in stinky vapor,
Because some bastard stole the toilet paper,
Shall I lie, or shall I linger,
Or shall I be forced to use my finger.

Hell week starts. Busy busy busy. What else can I say? Unfair treatment. Ridiculous workload. Brainless arguments. Bad day. Bad people. Bad management. Does it explains?

Weather is getting unpredictable. Sun shining high and bright and all of the sudden, storm clouds barge in. Howling wind blows up the wet leaves, leaving the air smells a lil decomposed. Floors of shopping malls are wet and slippery. Gals with heels had to tip-toe with extra care.

Lunch was enjoyable. Had lunch with mum today. It's so nice of her to meet me up for lunch during her off day. Love you mum!

Shan't go on writing. Having class tomorrow from morning till evening. Tired. Moreover, I'm not in da mood. Nites!

No comments: