Tuesday, January 08, 2008

590. dancing

Cry of the day: I'm sick again... Damn the weather...

Result for the previous module seems to be already published on the blackboard application. Well, guess I'm quite settled for the score. Tentatively a distinction but hopefully it's not accurate and when finalised on the Student Portal, I can score higher (lemme dream can anot? heehee...). The result for first module is still not out yet though. It's taking a lil too long...

Finally went back to Studio Wu for dance. Well, for me to sweat off actually. Need to exercise a lil and might as well do something that we like. So, together with dear, Arina and Natalie, we happy waddled to Studio Wu.

While the girls are busy tying up their locks, I'm busy cam-whoring again. Say cheese!

Can't get some shots during class. After lesson, we travelled from Raffles Place to Chinatown for lunch. It's nice to trek through the concrete jungle. How many times can you spot such old letter box in your neighbourhood?

Chinatown is such a love or hate place. You love it for the rich culture, cheap goodies or fantastic food. You hate it when the place lacks shelter, humid and packed with people. But I love their buildings. Hopefully, such houses will not be tear down.

Since we are in Chinatown, how can we not get some pictures! Say cheese!

Went to Maxwell Food Centre and tried the chicken rice recommended by Arina. Well, we practically queued 40min for just three plates of chicken rice and two vegetables! The queue is seriously terrible. So, since the queue was so long, we pressume the food must be fantastic. Honestly, their chicken tasted seriously common. Nothing notable that caught my taste buds. But their rice is good though. Chewy... Smooth... Still, I prefer the chicken rice stall near my home. Haha... Don't waste your time queueing there. I'm SERIOUS.

I'm sick again. Well, it's already 2 days and my throat is still quite sore. Even after repeated gulping of water, it just doesn't seems to work. Gonna see the doctor tomorrow. So sian... I'll prolly be "blacklisted" by the branch for taking MC on their ISO auditing day. But seriously, when you are not feeling well, you just have to take some rest. Right?

No comments: