Monday, December 08, 2008

771. bolt

Rant of the day: Money no enough...

I've spent so much these 2 days but it's not for me. Hope dear will feel better with all the shopping. That sort of settled her CNY clothes where I've yet to start thinking about mine. I've got my shoes and jeans. So, probably need to get a few tops will do.

Watched Bolt last night with dear! It's damn nice. Must watch! About this dog, Bolt, that was brought up to make it feel as if it is a super dog. But the poor dog doesn't know, thinking that it has super powers. And one fine day, it got lost outside the set.


(Image from http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/bolt/)

Bolt is sooooooo cute and sort of resembles Deric. That pointy ears, white fur, black nose and small paws. But too bad, the tail not the same. I'm sure the animators used Japanese Spitz or something similar to draw Bolt.

Look so much like Deric right? Awwwwww... So sweet... Anyway, Deric is so big now that carrying him is a chore.

Next movie to watch -- Twilight! I'm sure dear will enjoy it too! Muacks!

No comments: