Tuesday, December 30, 2008

782. fucking pissed

Quote of the day: You 很“油”and 很 eewwww……

I am FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING pissed off with Singtel.

My Internet connection has a problem and it disconnected suddenly on Sunday night. Knowing the bills are on GIRO and therefore shouldn't be an embarrasing case of line cut. So, I suspect that it might be due to an outage in the service.

But how to check? Call helpline. Best... 1610 operates in office hour. Guess what the IVRS telephone annoucement says?

"You may wish to refer to our website for more assistance."

Eh, the person who set this message obviously didn't use brain lar. My Internet down, check what from your website? I can't even connect for goodness sake! What an ass!

Then, I dialled their Singtel mobile helpline and asked if there was any news on Internet service outage. No news. So, I requested for their staff to call me the very next morning. And yes, this helpline staff TOTALLY pissed me off!

"Sir, we are different department. Could you call them tomorrow?"

Oei, common lar, I don't fucking care which department I'm calling. All I know is I'm calling Singtel for help and you better convey my message and get someone from the correct department to call me back lar. To me, you are one legal entity and as long as I don't call M1 to ask for help on my Singnet broadband, I am correct ok...

So, finally received a call from their broadband sale staff this afternoon during lunch. But unfortunately, she cannot do much since she is not the subject expert. Nevermind. I am an understanding person. So, I requested their correct person to call me back after 8pm today when I am home. Their technical support staff worked till 12 midnight ok.

And I waited... and waited... and waited... Sent my girl home and back at home at 12 midnight. Nope, no call at all. Thought my mobile might be cranky so I done some test calls and it is perfectly fine.

Great...

Now, I am really going to explode. Hey common, I wasted my whole evening, sit around and wait for assistance but none called. Tried to use the reset function on the modem but it didn't work. And guess what, I connect to the Internet now using my old modem... Right...

FINALLY~~~ Think the speed is compromised but definitely fast enough to send a decent complain email. So, will be waiting for their call tomorrow and I bet the things that is going to come out from my mouth ain't gonna be nice.

I'm Yes No Man when I'm pissed...

No comments: