Sunday, December 14, 2008

774. no time

Rant of the day: Pre-Monday blues... So sad...

Gosh... Haven't got the time to sit down and do a proper post. Been so busy with work and study. Barely got the time to sleep actually. Office... Work... Home... Project... Read... Where's my life man? I'm so stressed that pimples are popping out everywhere on my face!!! Fark!!!

Seriously, this is not the kinda life that I wanna have but for my future, I have to do it no matter what. Things will get better... I hope...

Christmas is just around the corner but I don't feel the holiday mood. All I need for this holiday is some quality time to rest and enjoy! And I'm also looking forward to the Christmas dinner this Friday before mum flies off to China for a holiday. Turkey... Ribs... Ham... Mmmmmmmm... =P

But still, I prefer having a LONG break from work... Can't wait for next year so that I can clear my annual leave at year end! Woohoo!

**********

I've been having crabs for 2 days in a row! What's even better is having it with people who are important in my life. Plus, having it by the sea while breezes kisses my face. How nice... I know about the calories and cholestrol but just lemme enjoy life for a while. Food helps in destressing. Really...

Not exactly as expensive as I thought but definitely not something I can have it everyday. Just that it's bonus month, so more cash to splurge on food that I seldom eat.

Ok... Ate enough and yes, I feel fat enough too. So, back to work tomorrow but I'm seriously NOT looking forward to it.

All I want for this Christmas is less workload... I'm overloaded with work... *sigh*

No comments: