Tuesday, December 30, 2008

783. i'm demanding

Rant of the day: 2009 is coming... But how come I no mood to celebrate?

I think I might be a really demanding customer. No... I AM A DEMANDING CUSTOMER! But I'm not afraid to declare that. I will stand for what is right for myself since I am a paying customer and should be given the appropriate services.

Whatever the case is, the modem is a goner. Need to buy a new one. And Singtel is offering the "brand new" Mio modem at a hefty $140 if I subscribe the Mio TV for 6 months. As if anyone will watch it at home. And there is a minimum spending per month required. At least chargeable for $16 per month. But I managed to squeeze it off the helpline staff to provide a full waiver for the requirements on minimum charges if I take it up.

Need to discuss this further with lil brother 'cause it ain't cheap. Plus, the old modem is working perfectly now and the speed don't affect me much... yet...

Next stop, Sony Ericsson... Prolly goiong down on Friday. The idiotic phone restarting problem came back again! Even changing the motherboard doesn't help! Fuck it man! Again I repeat, I AM A DEMANDING CUSTOMER! Beware!

Anyway, just fnd this song really catchy. New JJ song, 不潮不用花錢. My body moves with the beat everytime I listen to it.

Don't you think it resembles one of the PCD song and one of the Neyo song? I'm not too sure though.

No comments: