Friday, December 26, 2008

780. working hard

Rant of the day: I need a new haircut!

I just can't stop playing The Phantom of the Opera the moment my laptop is on... I love Sarah Brightman's vocals!!!

Love me -
that's all I ask
of you...

The romance of Raoul and Christine is so sweet. The love... The passion... The protection... The love so deep that I cannot resist to read the lines again and again.

The Phantom's love for Christine is totally madness... So mad... So pain... So bad that I can literally feel the ache in my heart.

Will dear and I bloom and be as sweet as Raoul and Christine? Or as pain as Phantom and Christine? I work really hard and hope the latter never comes. But I believe it is not a one man's job to keep the relationship going and both dear and I are working hard on it.

Anyway, am so broke today. Paid my school fees and... ouch... I can feel a hole in my wallet. But still, I have to grab the shirt from Zara!

So nice! Love the contrast of the black, grey and white checkers. The cut is so nice that it fits perfectly into the curves. And the quality ain't bad. So comfortable and relax. But not exactly cheap lar and it's dull in colour. Cannot wear for CNY. Still have to get some other top.

More excuses for shopping?

No comments: