Thursday, December 25, 2008

779. christmas

Annoucement: Zara sale now on! Chiong ah...

To all my friends who had sent me SMS greetings, thank you and I wish you a Merry Christmas too. Hope you enjoyed today.

Morning on the eve was horrendous. First, it was raining so heavily that it soaked my jeans ends wet. Then, perhaps due to the rain, the train was moving really slowly. So, the usual crowded Ang Mo Kio station was doubly crowded! Was so bad that I had to miss 1 train and even when I finally boarded, I was so badly squeezed. To end it, when we reached Toa Payoh station, a fat man was pushing everyone backwards so that he can squeeze his fat tummy in. Eh hello, no space means no space lar. If you are too fat to come in, try again the next train can?

But it was a sweet surprise in office.

The moment I stepped into my cubicle, my desk was filled with goodies! Thank you peeps for all those pressies. The present I got from the gift exchange was not in the photo as was rushing home. The bread stress ball from Joanne damn cute lar. Also, Fang Ying's gift exchange present is definitely useful -- a 2009 planner! Wah, how she knows that I uses planner every year ah?

But the best present is from dear. I had always wanted to own the original CD to The Phantom of the Opera! And dear got it from me just now. I love it love it love it so much!!! The moment switched on my PC, I had to slot in the CD and play it. The vocals are damn power lar! Love you so much dear. Muacks!

No party for this year's Christmas... Working on Friday and can't effort to go office restless with all the hangover.

No comments: