Tuesday, December 09, 2008

773. changes

Question of the day: Is it me who always make discussion heated? *sigh*

Time is such a scary thing. People changes as time passes. From lazy to hardworking. From hardworking to lazy. From nice to mean. From someone whom you known quite well to someone you barely understand.

I usually take it as a learning experience. Observe how people changes from time to time. Their attitude. Their thinking. Their enthusiasm. I still think I had studied the wrong degree lar. I should take up sociology or psychology instead lar.

But I do enjoy very much on what I'm studying though. At least it's sort of fulfilling my original dream -- studying mass communication. It's easy to dream every night but it's difficult to fight for your dream. "Fight" as in not literally throwing punches but fighting to achieve your dreams. I'm sure my dear friend Hans will feel what I'm saying here but he's not reading lar.

I'm thinking if I should also pursue another psychology degree if money and time permits... Maybe not. Need to save up for future. My future don't end after getting this degree ya.

**********

Christmas is coming soon. Got your presents ready?

Was talking to Sharon and Ben on the bus ride home just now. Please don't buy me Christmas present unless you had pre-informed me that you wanna gift exchange. Else, I will scurry frantically to look for presents to give back. Please ah, save me the embarrassment and hassle. At least inform me early so that I can get you a present in exchange ok. Thanks hor!

No comments: