Wednesday, January 07, 2009

790. new hair

Rant of the day: My CNY leave have to cancel... So sad...

Ditch the messy locks. New year, new hair!

Haven't had such short crop for really long and in that split second in the saloon, my scalp felt so cold. Haha... Didn't get it coloured though 'cause it will be a waste of money since I need to do my ICT right after CNY. Sianz...

Anyway, Thiam Yeong brought some real delicacies from Hokkaido... Dried scallop snack! Not cheap hor. About S$20 per packet! Ouch!

It's damn nice! But a lil too expensive for a snack.

I kinda hate my job even more now...

"Give me the stats now."

"When can you give the report?"

"How many emails outstanding?"

"Can quickly go clear this?"

"How come like that? Go resolve it."

"Can update now?"

"Can add this to website? You go take a look and propose where to upload."

Fuck lar... Cheng was saying that it's not exactly too late to look for a new job but just that the market is very now to look for a good one.

No comments: