Thursday, January 08, 2009

792. supermum

Quote of the day: 各位来宾。各位家长。各位朋友。大家晚上好。

My mum is super lar!

The moment I came home just about an hour ago, the entire living room is in a mess. The air reeks a strong scent of paint and then I realised the walls are about 50% painted with new paint. The curtain tracks where removed. All these in a day's work! And I supposed it's done by mum only!

Wah... supermum lor!

Anyway, really having problem understanding the lecture now. I seriously don't understand what this lecturer is saying! Die...

But at least the group is formed now after some unhappy issues along the way. Hopefully everything can go on smoothly for this module. I need more distinctions and high distinctions in order to pull me through towards the degree with distinction path.

加油加油!

No comments: