Tuesday, January 27, 2009

801. past 2 days

Rant of the day: I'm so in love with bah kwa!

It's work tomorrow. So sad...

But it also means dear will be back in about 24 hours time! I miss her so much! Bet she had enjoyed her Universal Studio and Disneyland.

Just back track a lil to CNY eve. After painting the walls and doors, shifting of furniture, putting up decors, my house is finally in the mood for the festive season. There's simply too many things at home. Spent so much time throwing the unwanted stuff.

And everyone at home is a sucker for CNY goodies. Look at all those goodies! Think we can eat for 2 months lar!

Mum had invited her China colleagues over to have their first CNY dinner in Singapore. So she prepared a whole lot of food. And these ain't all. There were more to come.

Did I mentioned previously that my wireless modem was cranky? My older one also failed on the eve. So had to get a new one.

And really, I like to spend my CNY eve at home with my mum. Think it's almost a family tradition to stay up late and watch the count down programme.

**********

Day 1 of CNY was slow and nice. Woke up late. Watch TV. Play games. I simply love long weekends!

Deric sure had lotsa fun with everyone at home with him over the long weekend. More "fetch". More "tug-o-war". Think he haven't enjoyed himself that much! Haha.

Mum love doing the cha-cha with Deric.

I'm a CAM WHORE! I'm too hot to handle!!! Took so many photos before visiting my relatives.

And I love this photo taken during KBox session with Lionel, Sharon and Jess (Sharon's friend)! I'm 刘一刀 (Liu Yi Dao from Little Nyonya)! Grrrrr...

Ok... Very late liao... Sleep time. Work...

*sigh*

No comments: