Monday, January 19, 2009

797. nipples affair

Question of the day: You prefer big nipples or small nipples?

The test is finally over and the paper is damn fucking hard lar! All options for the MCQ seems correct! And the short-answer questions ain't short! If you were to fully discuss the questions, I think I can write a book lar.

What the fuck!!!

What's left is the project report. Think we've got pwee-ttie good writers in our group this time round. Perhaps the splitting of the group into this arrangement is a blessing in disguise.

Anyway, to all the ladies in the World, please take good care of your basic image. At the very minimum, wear appropriate BRA! The World seriously don't need to find out the size of your nips. Unless you've got those nice, sexy and "squeeze me" breast, then never mind. You can go ahead without wearing bra. Haha.

But if you are not exactly the... erm... sexy kinda lady and yet have big and eeewwww breast, I beg you wear a bra with enough pad please!

Imagine this was displayed right in front of everyone during class presentation. That's like more than 60 pairs of eyes staring at the not-sexy-at-all 梅花 (plum flower).

*puke*

I seriously don't need to need know whether your nips are big or small. And really, I'm not into big breast even though my girl is lar. Haha. That's a coincidence lar.

So please, cover up your nipples. Looking at eeewwww breast and nipples doesn't turn men on. I'm seriously...

Triumph sells some really good bra and if you are going for the not so expensive, then at least visit La Senza. Or just go to any neighbourhood that has those bra house and get some decent Pierre Cardin bras.

Thank you for your cooperation.

**********

Think my office is way too dry and my dry skin condition is coming back. So itchy! I've been applying those body lotion at home but not exactly very useful.

But prolly due to insufficient intake of water also lar. No time to sip some accept when the stupid system takes a lil more time to load.

Gosh! Please stop the itch!

*scratch scratch*

Maybe I should get a humidifier in my bedroom. Hmmmmmm...

No comments: