Friday, January 16, 2009

796. uncontacteable

Rant of the day: I'm running on a sleep debt...

$20 use to last me about half a week during poly. Now, $20 barely last me a day... Scary...

This few days head been hectic. Work... School... Work... Project... And the cycle just kept repeating almost everyday till a point that I can't help but to feel STRESSED! And yes, it does not help when one of the group member is totally uncontacteable despite numerous attempts!

Tried email... Doesn't work. Tried sms... Doesn't work either. Tried calling... Nope, no answer. And we assigned a task to include for presentation! Not sure what's going on!

Just as we thought things will be fine for this project... So sad...

Let's just hope the presentation tomorrow will be ok. I want my distinction back badly.

Anyway, new song by 石欣卉 《女皇驾到》. Her voice is so unique. Talking about USP... Unique Selling Point. Haha...

Enjoy~~~

No comments: