Saturday, January 24, 2009

799. no cny mood

Rant of the day: I'm so sleepy...

Today is eve of CNY eve. Still, no mood to celebrate and I don't know why. Maybe I'm too tired to celebrate.

Spent the whole morning cleaning house, put up decors, shift furniture... Things can be quite scary if you clean your house once a year. Well, I do clean my house every week lar but it's just that it's not so thorough unlike now.

And it seriously doesn't help when you still have to complete your school assignment over the CNY week. Super sian ah...

**********

Dear called me last night and I really miss her so much. The feeling of waiting for her to come back feels terrible.

Japan is damn cold now. Hope she is coping well with her flu and her yi *ahem* ma *ahem*. It can be quite annoying when you are trying to enjoy yourself but it is simply wet wet and sticky sticky underneath.

How I know?

I got Haemorrhoids. So whenever it acts up and swell, I have to apply a special cream to lessen the swell and pain. And it is fucking annoying when you feel sticky and wet in your ass.

So for guys who suffers the same thing as me, will definitely understand how bad the "sensation" is. And the girls will prolly say "small case lar" since their yi ma thing is a monthly affair.

**********

Since CNY is coming, a gentle advise to all. Please take care of your alcohol intake. And for drivers, be responsible. If you drink, don't drive.

And guys, I'm sure you don't wanna end up in a situation like this the next morning...

No comments: