Tuesday, January 13, 2009

795. flu

Rant of the day: Sleepy.....

Flu please go away... Clear lungs. No fever. No cough. Throat quite sore.

Think the medicine quite strong. Just 1 tablet and the nose block problem disappeared! But my throat still quite sore.

Slept almost the whole day. It's been like doze off... wake up... doze off... wake up... But still feel a lil aching here and there. Maybe I slept too much.

But still, flu always lead to other complications like cough and fever. Sianz... And this flu bug is bugging the office. Think more peeps will be falling ill.

Hope I get well soon. CNY is just around the corner and I don't wanna miss out the goodies! Hmmmmm... I haven't finishing my shopping for top but no money. Should I still shop?

* yawn *

Feel like dozing off again. zzzZZZzzz...

No comments: