Monday, January 26, 2009

800. happy 牛 year

Rant of the day: I still misses my dear alot... :-{

春眠不觉晓,
处处蚊子咬。
夜来巴掌声,
不知死多少。

I'm not sure if it's the dust or it's the mosquitoes. I'm machiam being bitten all over my arms. Itchy lor!

Anyway, HAPPY 牛 YEAR everybody!!! Mooooooo~~

Last night was a busy night over the dining table. Mum invited her China colleagues over to have their first reunion dinner in Singapore. The house was practically filled with women's chattering! Since mum was busy entertaining her guests, I have no choice but to wash the dishes.

And I seriously think that these girls never seen a man do household chores. They said men in China don't lift their fingers to do such stuff. Whatever lar... I am 名草有主 ok. I'm taken and reserved. Haha...

After a brief cleaning for dear's car, I'm all sweaty AGAIN! Dear, your car seriously need a proper cleaning lar.

Ok, gotta go 拜年 now. Tired...

No comments: