Friday, January 09, 2009

793. omnia

Rant of the day:

Yeah! After the "long" wait, my Omnia is finally here. Powerful...


(image from http://sg.samsungmobile.com/mobile/SGH-i900#)

Haven't really explore it thoroughly 'cause still in the midst of re-naming all my contacts! OMG!!!

Now I need to get the screen protector up when I got the time to visit any phone shop.

Now, need to get the minimum 8hrs charge on the battery before it going fully operational tomorrow. Haha. Will continue with all the re-naming tomorrow lar. Sian liao...

**********

Spent alot of time preparing the script for Huey Weng's wedding tomorrow. Seriously, I am getting a lil worried that I might screw up 'cause I'm doing the Mandrin parts and the words are sooooooo NOT conversational, making my tongue tied!

So, need to wear formal... must wear nice nice lar. Then, prolly some make-up else will look damn dull on the stage. Need to get my brows drawn properly else I will look like machiam no eyebrows while on stage. Must wear contacts else not handsome enough (even though already quite handsome with my specs on). Must bring my Omnia! And yes, the super long script!

Shit! Haven't practise!

No comments: