Thursday, January 22, 2009

798. missing her

Rant of the day: I couldn't find the right clothes to wear for CNY. Shit...

Dear is on her way to Japan now. It's not even more than 3 hours since I last saw her and I'm already missing her like crazy...

She's already not feeling well just now. Think her monthly affair is around the corner and her flu is also bugging her. But I'm sure she will enjoy herself there. It's been her dream to visit Japan. But I still wanna go Korea lehz.

Her dad had lend me his car for CNY since no one is using at home. So nice of him. Then this year, it's easier to go around. Thank you uncle. =)

**********

Things in office is gonna get tougher. Looks like dark clouds are hovering over my head. 'Cause heard some really bad news -- more peeps from the team had tendered. SHIT man! This means MORE work to take over!!! And guess what? The peak period for my team just started. Nice...

Can someone pass me a knife? Either I kill myself before I die of excessive workload or I kill my boss before she "disseminate" more work to me.

**********

Just a joke to share that was circulated to my mailbox.

Last night my mom and I were sitting in the living room talking about the many things of life. In between, we talked about the idea of living or dying.

I said to her, "Mom, never let me live in a vegetative state, totally dependent on machines and liquids from a bottle. If you see me in that state I want you to disconnect all the contraptions that are keeping me alive, I'd much rather die."

Then my mom got up from the sofa with this real look of admiration towards me and proceeded to disconnect the TV, the Cable, the Dish, the DVD, the computer, the cell phone, the IPod, and the Xbox, and then went to the fridge and threw away all my beer!

I almost died!

Right... Haha... Are you equally as dependant on those stuff?

No comments: