Sunday, February 01, 2009

805. annual ict

Quote of the day: 你看我好,我看你好。

Annual ICT (In-Camp Training a.k.a. reservist) is a love and hate affair.

We love it because we can get away from work for the time being. Sort of "vacation" and also an excuse for enabling my out-of-office message in my email box. And yes, don't need to face my stupid management! Woohoo!

We hate it because we have to go back camp early in the morning and prolly need us to go through some absolutely boring lesson. I'm still thinking is there IPPT? But I don't need to take for my current window lehz 'cause I cleared my IPT... Will there be live range? Tiring lor!

Sibeh sian ah~~~~~ My ICT starts from Monday till Friday. Hope is stay out every night and NO live range please! I don't wanna clean rifle!

**********

It's been a busy day today.

Wake up early and quickly helped my mum cleared some old furniture to make way for the new ones this afternoon.

Rushed to dear's place to join her family for reunion lunch but before that, had to accompany them for their 拜拜 at their frequent temple.

Went on after lunch to go "window shop" for dear's car, which prolly be either the Hyundai Getz or Kia Picanto. I like neither... How I wish I can own a car myself. I will if I earn $4000 per month now. *sigh* By the time we reached dear's place, it's almost 7pm!

Made a quick dash home for dinner with mum. It's some simple BBQ and steamboat. And yes! My new book shelf is here! Love it love it love it~~ Then, realised I haven't pack my stuff for ICT.

After seeing dear to her car while she made her way home, quickly went home to pack my stuff. I think I need a bigger bag. Haha.

Busy right?

**********

This year is prolly the year where I got more ang bao as compared to the past years. But hor, haven't count the content inside lar. Highly probable that it's not even higher than last year. Recession and therefore ang bao shrunk. So sad.

I'm getting older and seriously, abit pai seh to take ang bao liao... So sad. How I wish I'm forever 21...

No comments: