Thursday, February 19, 2009

815. coca cola

Quote of the day: The next right answer...

Shit. Think the smog is making my sick... as usual. My body is really sensitive to all the smog. Never fail to fall ill when the forest fire starts. Now my throat is starting to sore. I bet in a couple of days time, I'll start to cough and sneeze. It's sorta routine every year lar...

Anyway, love this Coca Cola commercial. Wickedly made! Love it!


If humans co-operate like them, this World will be a better place to live in...

**********

I'm always there whenever the blood donation drive is held in office. In fact, I had been donating blood since my poly years. Seriously, besides the first jab for the local anesthesia, the rest ain't painful at all.

Yup. Halfway through the donation and I'm still enjoying the work. Not very big packet lar. Only about 500ml I think.

See the flow of my blood? Comes all the way from the large vein to the lil packet. The "stress ball" that we need to squeeze is to hasten the flow of the blood.

Here it is. Almost full. I have to "squeeze" the ball faster 'cause I'm the second last donor! Thanks to all the meetings. Waste time...

So, starting giving life to save life!

No comments: