Sunday, February 15, 2009

811. the v day

News of the day: I'm scheduled for an audition with Mediacorp Radio! Yippeee...

How was your Valentines' Day? Good thing was it falls on a Saturday. Bad thing was... it falls on a Saturday. Because it's a weekend, everyone has the time to come out! Traffic jams everywhere. People everywhere. Eeeks!!! The streets were overcrowded lar!

But I'm sure dear enjoyed herself.

How can a Valentines' Day go without a card? Took me a night to plan the content...

And of course flowers. Dear loves pink and purple. So, got her these 2 colours of roses in a neat bouquet. She loves it and insist to bring it anywhere she goes.

It's such a sweet day. So, we must have something sweet... Yes! Macaroons from Bakerzin. Sweet but not overwhelming. Totally delicious. Must try their Rose, Sakura and Coffee!

And of course a romantic dinner at Brewerkz. Dear had cranberry juice. Nothing alcoholic for her since she's driving.

For me? I'm not driving. Here comes Golden Ale from Brewerkz! Light. Slightly tinted with scent of floral. It's very very smooth in the throat.

Here comes the Fish and Chips! We each ordered a serving. Bad move. Their portion are atrociously HUGE! Took me a big effort to finish up most of the stuff. Dear can barely stuff everything into her petite body. Then again, the food rocks!

I love you dear. Muacks! Happy Valentines' Day.

And also, I love my new scarf. Can't stop cam-whoring with it. Haha...

So sian. It's Monday. I'm already suffering from pre-Monday blues... *sobz*

No comments: