Monday, February 23, 2009

819. facebook-ing

Rant of the day: I think I'm falling sick... again...

I'm not sure if you are experiencing the same thing as I am but somehow, just caught in this funny dilemma of adding friends in your online social network. I'm quite sure most of us have a Facebook account and are maintaining it to the fullest.

So the funny thing is, there are so many people whom you had lost contact with -- primary school mates, secondary school mates, CCA mates, ex-colleagues or even your ex(es). When you found their profile, you ain't sure if you really wanna add them. Reasons?

1) Not sure if you got the right person (especially your primary school mates who look totally gorgeous now but used to be a complete nerd or vice-versa)
2) Not sure if this person still remembers you (if makes it worse if you look totally gorgeous now but used to be a complete nerd or vice-versa)
3) Not sure if this person still holds any grudges against you (if applicable)
4) Not sure if adding this person will make you look like a complete arse if the above 3 are applicable

I had so much struggle everytime I try to build my contact list on Facebook or Friendster!

So sad...

Anyway, love this new singer, Liang Wen Ying (梁文音). Her voice is sooooo penetrative... totally crystal clear and flawless. Here's her new song, 我不是你想像那麼勇敢. Enjoy.

No comments: