Friday, February 06, 2009

806. mini gathering

Rant of the day: OT tomorrow... So sad...

5 days of ICT is finally over! Damn tiring... Think I had accumulated new sleep debt.

Can't reveal too much on the training itself. But seriously, I like the mini gathering with Ziwei, Hujian, Vincent, Eugene and Elvin. It's been a while since we last met and it was good catching up on what's going on beyond the camp. Nice reminiscing the good old days.

And yes, I kissed my marksman goodbye. I'm usually consistent with my marksmanship but they changed the "syllabus", causing the lost of my marksman badge. So sad... But the good thing is I'm still alive and kicking. Something happened and I could've lost my life.

Phew...

Shan't go into details.

I'm seriously sleepy... zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz

No comments: