Wednesday, February 25, 2009

821. support me

Rant of the day: I got no time to check my office email...

Think Y.E.S. 93.3FM website has the voting for your most favourite voice idol. Go to their website at http://www.yes933.sg/portal/site/yes933 and look at the left-hand menu voting section (我要投票).

I'm contestant number 10!

If you really support me, do VOTE FOR ME!!! Thank you peeps in advance!

Also, I really appreciate all the wishes I had received on Facebook. Really... Thank you peeps! I will train hard and do all I can for the competition.

Anyway, see this lecture on YouTube. Titled Last Lecture by Randy Pausch (23 Oct 1960 - 25 Jul 2008), it was his real last lecture before he past away. He was talking about childhood dream. Very inspirational.

So, will I ever become a DJ and fulfil my dream? All I know is I am one step closer.

No comments: