Tuesday, February 24, 2009

820. voice idol audition clip

Rant of the day: I'm sooooooooo tired...

It's a lil embarrassing...

My audition is put on Y.E.S 93.3FM website! Yes Joanne, I found the link to listen to my audition clip. Here's the link: http://www.mediacorpradio.sg/yes933/voiceidols/. Look up to number 10 for my voice clip and profile.

Don't laugh hor...

To be honest, most of the other contestants are really good. But I screwed up and that explains all the "screws" (吃螺丝) during the recording. Too nervous lar~~~ I read the script till my armpit sweat lor!!!

So, do support me if I'm in the stage round. Not sure when and where will it be held though. Will keep it posted here.

“Eric!我们永远支持你!!!”

Will I be the next Y.E.S. 93.3FM voice idol for the 罐头剧场? I think I really need to work alot harder than the others... Training starts this Friday.

Gambatte!!!

No comments: