Tuesday, February 17, 2009

812. 声音偶像

Rant of the day: I'm drowned by all the work... Can't breathe...

Not sure if you heard about this Y.E.S. 93.3FM 罐头剧场. They are sort of opening up a mini competition to look for the next voice idol (声音偶像). I just wanna try my luck, since I do really wish to become a DJ.

Was scrambling about a week back to try record the pre-define scripts on their webby. And to my own amazement, I sounded identical to 周崇庆, one of the DJ in Y.E.S. 93.3FM! Dear's jaw almost dropped when she heard the clip. Mum was like @@. I must had listened too much of the 周公讲鬼 segment. Haha...

Shan't post my voice clip here 'cause I'm not sure if it'll fringe any copyright laws since the script ain't mine. So if you wanna listen to my recorded voice clip, do drop me a message and leave your msn contact if I don't have yours initially.

Well, here comes the peak of the story. I was scheduled to attend an audition at Mediacorp Radio! Oh my goodness! This is totally unexpected! Didn't even think the producers care about my voice 'cause I think I didn't do a very good job. But since I'm given this opportunity, I must work hard. I must make sure my words tomorrow during the audition are 字正腔圆 and must have 抑扬顿挫.

Ok... The audition is tomorrow evening. Eric must 加油!!! 加油!!! 加油!!! Gambatte!!!

No comments: