Thursday, February 12, 2009

810. why i love my omnia?

Rant of the day: 2 days course ends quickly... Back to office. Sianz...

Have this Omnia for about a month and seriously, I'm in love with it. This phone totally reflects who I am!

Sleek and pack with all-you-need functions. 5mp camera. Windows mobile. Microsoft office. Windows Media Player. Wi-Fi. Java. Touchscreen. Large memory space. It's like me! I'm ALL YOU NEED!

The Omnia package comes with a rod. Yes. A smooth and useful rod. So sexy isn't it? Smooth and sleek.

And guess what? This rod lengthens when you need to use it. So long. So smooth. So sexy. So useful. So exciting...

For Arina, this is the "army" phone that was telling you that day. Nokia 6100. Most of the reservist men use this phone. It's really functional and durable. Comes with functions to call out, receive call, sms... and... erm... sms... and erm... hmmmmm... sms... and oh yes, extremely loud alarm clock!

Can you live without phone today? I'm not sure if I can survive without looking at my phone for 6 hours...

No comments: