Tuesday, March 03, 2009

828. live on radio

Rant of the day: Emails... Emails... Emails... Can they stop coming in? AHHHHHHH...

So did you hear me on radio just now? Gosh... I ate screws again!!! Nervous but seriously, it was quite exciting. Imagine talking through the mic and letting dunno how many peeps hear my voice! If I can't be a DJ, at least I can bring today's experience with me forever.

At least I can tell my grandchildren that their ah gong got talk in radio once for about 15min. Haha...

Mum managed to record certain segments of the interview and was going through again from mum's handphone just now. Hmmmmmm... At certain point, I do sound a bit like Chong Qing. But than again, the recording quality sucks. Can't hear clearly. So, will need to listen again from Joanne's recording.

Anyway, details for the finals to this Y.E.S. 93.3FM Voice Idol (声音偶像) are as follows:

Date: 14 March 2009
Day: Saturday
Time: 7pm 4pm
Venue: Bugis Junction Square

Do come support me ok?

Hope the rainbow I saw last week is a good sign for me... Cheers!

**********

Just to share a funny stuff circulated in office earlier... The soldier and the nun.

A soldier came to a fork in the road and saw a nun standing there. Out of breath he asked, "Please Sister, may I hide under your skirts for a few minutes. I'll explain WHY later." The nun agreed.

A moment later two Military Police came running along and asked, "Sister, have you seen a soldier running by here?"

The nun replied, "He went that way."

After the MP's disappeared, the soldier crawled out from under her skirt and said, "I can't thank you enough Sister, but you see, I don't want to go to Iraq..."

The nun said, "I think I can fully understand your fear."

The soldier added, "I hope you don't think me rude or impertinent, but you have a great pair of legs!"

The nun replied, "If you had looked a little higher, you would have seen a great pair of balls... I don't want to go to Iraq either."

Haha... Luckily, we do not have to go to Iraq.

No comments: