Thursday, March 05, 2009

831. having LS

Joy of the day: I can apply for study leave liao!!!

Dunno why it suddenly happened... LS (lao sai)...

Since afternoon, my stomach had this weird feeling. As if it's twisting like a blender. Was thinking it might be just stomach growling, I sort of didn't tell anyone.

Not sure if I should go work tomorrow. Need to monitor the situation tonight and tomorrow morning.

Anyway, there's a change in the Y.E.S. 93.3FM Voice Idol (声音偶像) finals. Updated details are as follows:

Date: 14 March 2009
Day: Saturday
Time: 4pm
Venue: Bugis Junction, Bugis Square

The only change is the time. If you've got the time to spare, do come and gimme your support!!!

IT Fair is coming. Thinking if I should get a new laptop. I will give serious consideration if I can trade in this Dell XPS and get a brand new laptop with good specs at LOW price. Budget lar. Mr Rice has no money le.

**********

It's our third year anniversary. Baby, I love you. We gotta celebrate this day every year. Even if it's a really budget celebration.

Didn't really got the time to celebrate the day 'cause dear is still rushing her assignment. But I sort of popped by her place and surprised her a lil with a Bakerzin cheese cake.

Hope she's delighted. =)

Watch this.

If it really happens, all plastic surgeons will lose their rice bowl... Haha...

No comments: