Tuesday, March 24, 2009

842. insomnia

Rant of the day: So tired that even Espresso can't help...

Earth Hour 2009 is coming this 28 March. I'm not in Singapore though. Will be in Bintan. However, do participate and save Earth... because we all live on it. If we don't start saving Earth, who will?

Watch this clip for this year's publicity.

Join in and play your part. All you need is to switch off your lights for an hour.

Anyway, insomnia struck me last night. I couldn't get over with the lecturer's over harsh comments over our presentation because I still felt not all the comments are justifiable. While we mentioned we "lost control" with our speech, he too went a lil overboard and lost control.

*sigh*

Even though I can't sleep last night and had a really sleep day at work, I still pushed for a jog. I need to clear my mind. I need to stay sane because whatever is over, is over... Can't dwell on it right? Even so, it's really hard to digest the comments because it hurt all our hardwork.

I'm so tired...

Now I feel really dreadful about going to work.

No comments: