Sunday, March 15, 2009

838. are you going to finish strong?

Rant of the day: I'm bloated...

I'm sorry peeps. So sorry to disappoint all my supporters. I didn't win the Y.E.S. 93.3FM Voice Idol (声音偶像) competition. Yi Han won the title for the Voice Idol 2009. But hey, I had lotsa fun! And really, it's a fantastic learning experience for all contestants.

Here's a group photo for the top 9! Only 2 guys made it to the top 9 and I'm one of it! Hee...

*proud*

We are in mask so the audience cannot judge us by appearance. Scratch scratch... Shit... How to act this emotion sia??? Better skim through fast and make sure I can read all the words! All segments of the competition were done without any practise or rehearsal of the scripts. Tough man... Photo courtesy of He Sheng.

Our certificate for qualifying into top 9. Something for me to put into my resume. Hahaha... Hey, it's an achievement for me ok... I'd only managed to reach top 50 during the last Star DJ competition!

Something inspirational for you peeps. I'd watched it 10 times the night before the competition. Are you going to finish strong? Inspirational video by Nick Vujicic.



So, are you going to finish strong too? I think I did and I will keep on trying when an opportunity rises. The wall in front of you will let you know how much you wanna get something.

No comments: