Friday, March 13, 2009

837. finals tomorrow

Rant of the day: Sian... Still gotta OT tomorrow morning...

Y.E.S. 93.3FM Voice Idol (声音偶像) finals is just a few hours away. Gosh... My heart is getting more and more excited. Though I'm not pinning too much hope, I'm still excited lar! Stage round lehz! So many people...

*gulp*

A bit scary lar. Even though I had soooooooo many stage experiences but they were merely for speech giving at work. Somehow, the Star DJ competition stage round nightmare 2 years back are still haunting me.

Just done my mask. Prepared my clothes. Practise practise and practise... I'm not stress but I really wanna do my best so that I don't disappoint my family, friends and myself. Eric, 加油加油加油!!!

For those who really cannot remember the details for finals tomorrow, it's as follows:

Date: 14 March 2009
Day: Saturday
Time: 4pm
Venue: Bugis Junction @ L1 Bugis Square
Guest appearance by Da Mouth (大嘴巴)

Think it's also i-Weekly's roadshow and this finals will be part of the day event. Excited lar!!! One of my fav group will be performing! Here's one of their love song, 《永远在身边》.

Aisha is damn sweet lar. @@

I really respect her. A young Japanese who barely speaks Manarin but after working hard for so long, she finally sang well in Mandarin. Cool lar!!!

No comments: