Tuesday, March 31, 2009

848. brewerkz

Joy of the day: I am enjoying my out-of-office!!! Woohoo!!!

After the mad rush home after we landed to bathe, get changed and feed Deric (because no one else is at home), dear and I rushed all the way to Clarke Quay to meet up with mum, brother and Kelly for dinner at Brewerkz.

It's my birthday dinner! Yippeee!!!

Here's the main course. Alot lar! 3 pieces of fish and chips. 1 large serving of pork ribs and onion rings. 2 sausages and mash.

Kelly: Wah seh... So many... How to finish ah?
Brother: Ai seh... The pork ribs look delicious! I want that pork ribs!!!
Mum: I thought we only ordered 3 main courses to share... How come the portion so BIG?

Actually, dear and I were also stunned by the serving portions! It's damn huge!

Here's the deserts. From the left: apple tart with vanilla ice cream, apple crumble topped with vanilla ice cream, chocolate ice cream cake. Their deserts are equally large! Phew! We only ordered 3 deserts to share, else we will be puking somewhere.

Mum, dear and I after the dinner. We were sooooooo full that we don't feel like walking! Apparently, looking at all our clothes, it was an unarranged night of white, grey and black shades... Haha...

I love Brewerkz!!! Yummy!!!

No comments: