Sunday, March 22, 2009

840. sleep deprived

Joy of the day: Finally done with my IP! Presentation, here I come!

When everyone is enjoying their sleep on weekends, was up till 4am last night, trying to complete the individual paper. Had planned to go gym at about 10am but couldn't wake up till 10.30am! And still, have to bathe Deric (which usually take about an hour).

Have not had my breakfast and now, it's already lunch time. Stomach growling... And yet, my eyes are half closed.

Later in the afternoon, have to exchange some rupiah for my Bintan trip. I am sooooooo looking forward to this trip! Haven't stepped out of Singapore for a really long time. The last time was with Xuan to Genting... which was like... 4, 5 years back?

Which is why I appreciate dear's effort to gimme a trip out even if it's just a night in Bintan and I can't wait! I want that massage! And probably get some good sleep.

Hmmmmmm... Can I claim the transport fare from my Flexi Benefit?

Eh! I just found 650 rupiah in my drawer. But, which is like a dollar S$? Haha...

No comments: