Thursday, March 05, 2009

830. laptop issue again

Rant of the day: I'm always tired...

My Dell XPS is giving me problem AGAIN!!! Booting up was fine. Things start to happen after I login to my Vista and after the desktop is still loading. Screen turned black. Blue screen error appears. Screen has pixelised black patches. Auto-restarted. Auto shut down. How to use sia???

LCD test; ok. Screen test; ok. Memory test; ok. Safe mode; ok.

The only good thing about Dell is their helpline service. Very patient and friendly.

So what I can do now is wait... Wait for their local technician to call me to make arrangement for a "home" visit to repair this crap for the second time. And all this is only about a year plus since I bought this laptop!

What is the moral of the story??? Don't buy Dell lar...

*posting this piece took about 30min cause the laptop restarted AGAIN!!!*

No comments: