Monday, November 30, 2009

1000. black monday... totally evil...


Rant of the day:
WAH!!! My 1000th post!!! Huat ah!!! Haha...

It's hell today.

Monday = Monday blues.
30 November = Last day of the month for monthly reporting.
Today = First working day after long weekend and alot of people on leave.

Hell!!! And when nothing turns out right since morning, it seriously doesn't make my day any better. Conducting the morning class and the projector failed. No colour. After the AV technician came down to replace, the class was already delayed for about 15min. And the replaced set is STILL not working in the way it should be!!!

After that, tried to complete the monthly report but most updates from the other team is not ready even till the point I left office!!!

Lunch was no better. The yong tau foo lady cannot remember what I wanted and kept asking me again and again!!!

Walking to the lift during teabreak and of no apparent reason, hit my right shoulder into the wall... =(

And not only that, LS-ed 3 times since morning!!!

What fuck?!?! This is totally black and evil man!!!

Anyway, just a special thanks to the project groups members for the initiative when I'm not readily available on the Wiki project. It's good to see team work in play by most of the members. Was telling JJ that finally someone (himself) truely understood my pain that I'd gone through for almost the past 2 years. Hahaha...

But wait... The Wiki project is not completed yet. There is this group evaluation on another Wiki post due coming Saturday. This Saturday also have a few activities on the line. Early morning will be IRAS prawning. Sorta signed up to enjoy activities beyond work in office. And I know dear will love to go as well. Think after that will meet up Angela to go to the dog farm.

Coming up for almost all weekends in December, my schedule is more or less booked. Can't wait for Taiwan trip!!! Here I come~~~

No comments: