Thursday, November 05, 2009

988. wet thursday


Rant of the day: Office freezing cold lah!!!
It's a super wet Thursday. Been raining cats and dogs since morning and weather outside is soooooo cooling. But somehow, it doesn't feel as cool in my bedroom. I hope it will not be so wet tomorrow. It's Friday!!! Please, keep it dry...

Falling sick and had been sneezing since morning. Probably caused by the change in climate. I'm not the only one sneezing actually. There're like another 3 - 4 staff sneezing as well!!! Great... The flu is back but was saved by Clarinase. I can't fall sick at this time. It's soooooo busy and if I'm down, the workload will be flooded when I'm back. Can't afford that...

*sigh*

So low morale everytime I look at the mailbox. Managed to clear most of the emails and kept it no more than 25 this morning in the inbox. But after lunch, the inbox had 44 emails!!! Cleared a lil more to about 33 and after I'm back from conducting workshop, it jumped to 60!!! WTF!!! Kill me please!!!

I can't imagine I have to go through this tomorrow again. Sian...

No comments: