Wednesday, November 04, 2009

987. wearing out

Rant of the day: Stress~~~
I'm tired... Mentally and physically. I'm wearing out soon...

Mentally tired because the 2 weeks "break" from work ain't helping. Alot more work now!!! Because one is on leave for roughly 2 weeks since last week and another will be on leave for 2 weeks. All having exams. Shucks. Exam month. Good luck to Joanne and Hasanah anyway.

Physically tired because I had been working out 3 times a week. Vigorously!!! Gym twice on weekdays and swim on either Saturday or Sunday. Desperately hoping that I can just lose that few more kilos. Fat lah!!! Wanna look better in clothes, especially when I'm at Taiwan this coming December. My jacket is so thick that if I'm fat, I'll look even fatter with the jacket on. Have to push push push...

*sigh*

Like this song by 张惠妹(阿密特) titled 彩虹(Rainbow).



She's splendid isn't she? Love her vocals. Damn powerful. And I love her new image. That white locks. Totally cool lah!!!

No comments: