Saturday, November 28, 2009

998. iphone reservation

Rant of the day: I'm running on serious sleep debt...
Finally, the day is coming... The end of Singtel monopoly of the Apple iPhone as the sole distributor in Singapore! M1 and Starhub are now opening the to masses for reservation. The iPhones should be available in December next month! So place your reservation now!!!

For M1 supporters, click here.

For Starhub supporters, click here.

But there are no news to the phone and subscription prices yet. Hopefully it wouldn't be expensive.

Anyway, the long weekend doesn't seem exceptionally long to me. Had been doing the Wiki project but should be done by tonight... I hope...

Something I felt very unfair about and needed a place to shout.

I'm paying $80 per month for the family car fuel but yet I'm not even using for $10 worth of mileage!!! My brother pays $150 per month for the fuel but he uses more than $200 worth of mileage and I cannot really make noise about it. He drives his gal home almost every night. He drives the car out to town for pool almost every night. He drives out and chill with his friends. And what about me? I rarely have the chance to use it, and not even on weekends!!! In my opinion, he should be paying $200 per month and me, $50 and this had also exceeded my own monthly usage.

Mum is always defensive for him. "Don't be calculative..." she always says. But it's out of my pocket for things I don't use!!! It's always about him and his upcoming studies in UniSIM and all those crap about him paying school fees. No money no money... No money then don't use the car that often lah!!! No money then start a PROPER financial plan lah!!!

I suggested a mileage log book but she claims no need to go to that extend. Then what's fair to me? I'm your son too!!! I've got my own commitments too!!! So what if I'd finish paying all my school fees? So what? I don't need to save for my marriage? I don't need to save for my future?

Fucking hell!!!

I sorta gave up discussing about this with mum anymore. No point. Should had seen it coming when they decided to get a family car. I shouldn't take part in it AT ALL... Now I truely regret...

I need a car of MY OWN and no one else fucking use it except me!!! Looking for kind soul(s) to sponsor. Anyone?

No comments: