Sunday, November 29, 2009

999. something wrong


Rant of the day:
Yes... 999th post and I'm literally screaming out for help on the Wiki project. Everything is done left with the publishing and I'm having problem since afternoon. No problem on the logging in to the online blackboard. But everytime I post, the page error was shown!!! It took me a LONG while to format it correctly but in the end, it failed me.

*pissed*

Anyway, got Nykole to help me publish tomorrow. Hope everything will be fine...

Have you watched New Moon? Seriously... IT SUCKS BIG TIME!!! And this is coming out from a non-Twilight saga reader. Perhaps too much expectation after the first episode and this one, too much talking and too lil action. Alot of parts does not seemed to link up. Alot of parts were covered too briefly. Alot of parts were overly featured. Alot of parts doesn't make sense.

Till now, I still couldn't understand why 5 werewolves cannot win 1 female vampire? If 5 werewolves cannot win 1 female vampire, then why didn't she kill them? And why there is a need for slow motion on Alice vision of Bella's future? Why does Emily's badly scratched face looked more burnt face? And seriously, the ending is way too abrupt. Most of the viewers were like "huh?" when the movie SUDDENLY came to an end and the lights came up.

Totally shingz...

The long weekend seem so short... *sigh*

No comments: