Friday, November 13, 2009

991. just some updates


Rant of the day: Rain rain go away...
Haven't been blogging here for a few days. Lazy, yes. Tired, maybe. And perhaps all the blogging "urges" are vented on the class blog. We need to publish 3 posts each for assessment. Crappy but something different from the norm. No more written assignments to be handed over in hardcopies. Fantastic isn't it?

Something mushy... 4 days not meeting dear kills. Monday, class. Tuesday, class. Wednesday, poly class gathering. Thursday, class. We are left with Friday evening, Saturday evening and Sunday. Having class from morning till evening on Saturdays. Sucks big time.

Anyway, find this module an interesting one. Final 2 modules and I'm done with it! Yeah!!! ^^v

Dear sort of found this emcee job for me on next Saturday. Things ain't finalised but from the brief description of the guest, I'm not exactly confident of taking up the task... even if it pays well. I don't wanna risk my mass comm future for blunders made. It will be a chance for experience and exposure but will it also be the first and last? I don't exactly got the experience to emcee for shows. The one I'd done for wedding and one for company event ain't enough.

Oh well... We'll see. Probably hearing that I've got no experience, they'll not even consider me for the job.

Gotta catch Paranormal Activities this Sunday!!! Woohoo~~~

No comments: