Sunday, November 22, 2009

996. massage

Word of the day: Ginormous, that's giant + enourmous or extremely huge. Heard this word from a kid no older than 6 years old!!! But I'm hearing it for the first time!!!
I thought there might be something wrong with my speakers. I keep hearing "zzzzzzz" sound. After unplugging some of the USB ports, realised it's actually the laptop fan underneath. So noisy... Maybe it's sleepy? Hahaha...

Dear treated me to a massage session at the Civil Service Club as a after study treat.



A cup of ginger tea before the session starts.



Cheers! The ginger taste better in Bintan. Here, it's really only ginger. Can't taste any sugar in it. Maybe because they wanna make it healthier?



Waiting for my turn. We sort of booked late and have to use the individual rooms. If bookings are made earlier, we can share the same room and probably use the jacuzzi as well...



Didn't take any pictures when I'm doing the massage. Duh... But after the massage, have a complimentary dessert. It's burbur hitam (black glutinous rice dessert)!!! I like!!! And it has no coconut milk in it!!! I like!!!




The massage was ok. Somewhat similar to those I had tried in Bintan. But what I like about this place is the environment. Comfortable. Cosy. And definitely, it comes with a hefty price of $180 for about an hour. Ouch!!! But we had it for only $18 each 'cause dear have this complimentary trial session offer from her office. Not bad sia. 90% discount!!! Hahaha...

Love you dear! Muacks!

I'm having alot of white hair. Hate it. Need to get them dyed before going Taiwan for countdown at the end of the year. I wanna be "picture perfect". Hahaha... =P

No comments: