Sunday, November 08, 2009

989. today

Rant of the day: 孝子或恋人,如何选择???
I'm not exactly sure why but today ain't the best weekend. Just whacked the hell out of Deric. He had been peeing at all the wrong places and seriously, dog's pee smells damn freaking bad!!! If you don't clean it up on time, it's gonna stink up the whole house.

You wouldn't wanna see how I hit my dog. It's scary...

*sigh*

Was telling dear how fortunate some peeps are. Sometimes, we just need to be borned into the right family and have that silver spoon in the mouth. What you want, you got it. Money. Cash. Food. Freedom. Girls. Car. People like me gotta work damn fucking hard to just have enough to spare while some others just let their mouth do the job -- say what they want. Not giving a blowjob you dirty ass...

*sigh*

When I reincarnate in my next life, I hope that I can be borned into such homes. If I want to study, just say it. If I want a nice place to stay, just say it. If I want cash, just say it. If I want a car, just say it. Just use the mouth... and say it... Don't need to work so hard.

On a lighter note, it's less than 2 months time to my Taiwan trip!!! At least I'm proud to say that I finance myself for my own stuff. Hahaha... Ain't cheap to travel but managed to plan and save enough for everything in this trip. I'm taking SQ ok!!! Not those chup-pa-lang airways hor!!! Mai siao siao...

Time to start preparing the list of items to buy for the trip. I've already got my down feather jacket. Need to check if my house got a luggage bag big enough for my trip. And, locks as well... Toiletries??? Medication??? Oh. Gotta remember to buy ginger tea mix as well. It's winter at Taiwan. Not snowing though but it's definitely much much colder than Singapore.

Can't wait for the trip. It's countdown at Taipei 101. Woohoo~~~

Saw this funny clip in Facebook and should share with everyone. The difference between male and female orgasm.



Hahahahahaha... Some parts are indeed quite true. Hahahahahahaha...

No comments: