Monday, November 16, 2009

992. an unexpected proposal

Quote of the day: Holly... Bolly... Bolly... Holly... Different wood... same dream...
The verbal proposal came unexpectedly. I wouldn't term it as indecent but it is indeed hard to understand where she's coming from. She knew deep in her heart that we cannot work together, so why suddenly asked to join the group? I mean have have no issue with her as a person, a classmate and of course, a friend. She is a nice lady with really warm smiles but not as co-worker. Things definitely will not work out.

S, B and I were discussing (bitching rather) on what are the possibilities of such weird proposal and we sorta came up with a few explanations:
1) She wanna bury the hatchet (but we weren't enemies to start with!!!)
2) She have issues with her teamsssssss style
3) Others having issues with her working style

Probably 2 and 3. Probably because of the way we worked and that could be the reason why we could not see eye to eye with one another's ideas but we tried (at least I tried) to keep everything professional. Nothing personal seriously. Work is work.

Anyway, I did mentioned to S that I might change group in the last module. Not sure if she still remembers. Hahahaha. So, the lady's request might just come true next module (without me of course). Hahahaha... And she wouldn't have any issues with my ideas as well. Perfect right? Hahahaha...

Splitting up and a change of environment might sometimes be good. A chance for exposure to more working styles. A chance to listen to more kinda ideas we probably will not see it on an individual perspective. And probably a chance to know not to take things for granted and be complacent about the surroundings.

But I had been hearing things and feeling negative emotions against me in class when I talk to people... Who doesn't in some way or another right? Unless you are super popular in class lah. Hahaha... Unlikely... Everyone has our own flaws. No one is perfect but don't use this as an excuse to skiv. Neither is the word "busy". Who is not? I really hate it when people use this word and happily not involve in anything. When you are doing group work, you are not only answerable for yourself, but also the other group members as well.

Not selling myself but I'm not exactly a hard person to work with honestly. I would rather to work in groups with heavy discussions that are constructive and suggestive. So for those who are reading my blog and have been listening to rumours about my character and the way I work, seriously, if you believe every single shit, I think you are damn messed up. Nothing is for real until you experience it yourself. If it took you soooooo long and only to realise it now or even later, damn, it's time for some serious reflection!!!

'Nuff said. Just wanna rant off some things off my mind. But also, appreciate all those whom had been defending me when someone talks bad about me. Thank you!!! And to those whom had been speaking ill of me, hope you studied communication law and don't land yourself into a libel or slander case.

I feel a lil lighter already!!!

Nights peeps =)

No comments: