Monday, November 09, 2009

990. school rants

Rant of the day: I'm pretty lost in Wordpress interface actually...
I hate "getting into groups" for group assignments. I really hate it. If I am given the option to choose, I'll of course get into my preferred group. But sometimes, choices are hard to decide isn't it? Perhaps I just don't have the courage to stand up and step out for myself. Or perhaps, I just don't wanna make things difficult for others. I don't wanna be the subject where peeps say I'm autocratic anymore.

*sigh*

Life is hard isn't it? That's probably the reason why I prefer to work on individual assignments instead. Even though it's tiring but at least I'm pretty much spared from gossips, hatred and freeloaders.

Done some calculation in office earlier and realised my current GPA is about 2.89 something something. And I will need 1 distinction and 2 high distinctions in order to graduate with a distinction degree (no honours programme for my degree and this is sorta replacement). It's hard to get that remaining 3 grades ok. Practically, almost impossible for me. Gonna try though. At least I'd tried. I've already done alot better than what I had previously during my poly days hor!!!

Shifting away from the above rants, dear is sick again. Flu bug seems to love her this year. Shoo shoo! Go away you bugger!!! Stop infecting my gal!!! ROAR!!! Hope she get well soon. But I think I ain't any better as well. Been sneezing on and off throughout the day. Darn! Drink water...

No comments: